3/25-31 Sunderland Street, Evans Head
David Mason presents a quality unit with spectacular views!
2 1 2
Owners committed elsewhere! From its coveted Southside location, this immaculately presented two bedroom unit presents as an exciting opportunity. With captivating views over the Evans River, the owners of this property have invested in a number of quality additions that will benefit buyers for many years to come. Features include;
- Spacious open plan living area & modern kitchen with caeserstone benchtops & European appliances
- Generous alfresco entertaining area with spectacular river views and external roller blinds
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Original bathroom in great condition with new shower screen and separate toilet
- Beautifully landscaped private courtyard with nearby access to a shared in-ground swimming pool
- Tandem lock up garage with additional workshop space
- A 3kW solar system, ducted air conditioning, security screens & wool carpet throughout
- Situated at the front of a well maintained complex of 10 units
This is the ideal property for those looking to downsize and enjoy the relaxed coastal lifestyle that Evans Head offers. Alternatively, it would make a great holiday renter or weekender. The property is due to be sold on or before Auction on 15th July. Contact David Mason on 0417 607 740 to arrange an inspection today.
P: 02 6682 6226
M: 0417 607 740