2-4 Fischer Street, Broadwater
Brad Dicinoski presents this Classic Property with Business Options
4 1 3
For Sale - $569,000
Situated in a prominent position to take advantage of passing traffic & great access for those working on the Pacific Highway Upgrade, is this magnificent period residence set amongst stunning gardens. It will ideally suit those looking for a property that can cater for a cafe, restaurant B&B, boarding house or the like. Continue the existing popular local cafe or take it in your own direction.
- Wide corner position with a large 2215m2 block, which has 2 separate titles
- 4 bedroom residence, which also contains a commercial kitchen
- 2 large formal lounge/dining rooms, which open onto the wide verandas
- French doors open from many of the rooms directly onto the verandas
- Separate family/living room which has reverse cycle a/c & access to the rear deck
- 3 bay carport, workshop/garden shed for those requiring storage
With its origins dating back to 1902, the home has an abundance of period features and the additional title provides a range of options. All of this and situated just minutes from Broadwater Beach & the Broadwater National Park. Take the opportunity to inspect one of the most elegant homes in the area, you will certainly be impressed.
|Land Size:||2215m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment
P: 02 6682 6226
M: 0411 858 156