20 Bottlebrush Cres, Evans Head
Luke Turner presents a substantial family home with a pool!
3 2 2
Nestled in the corner of a family orientated street, this substantial home provides a fantastic place of residence for a growing family. The property features generous living areas throughout, three good sized bedrooms plus study, an in-ground pool and easy care established gardens. Additional features include;
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with reverse cycle A/C
- Great sized main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa
- Large second living room off the dining currently being utilised as a 4th bedroom, easily lends itself to an additional rumpus/games room for the kids
- Generous outdoor entertaining area overlooking an in-ground pool and fenced backyard
- Remote double garage, as well as 6m x 3m lock up shed with rear roller door access
- Rare 826m2 block of land, that has been beautifully landscaped to provide privacy from adjoining properties
- 2.2kW solar system, a refurbished roof & bore water supply
Being only a short level walk to Airforce Beach, local parks & the K-12 school, this property is sure to appeal to those looking for a family home in the beautiful town ship of Evans Head. Due to be sold on or before Auction on 30th April. Contact Luke Turner on 0431 514 247 to arrange an inspection.
|Land Size:||826.4m² approx.|
P: 02 6682 6226
M: 0431 514 247